Thursday, January 7, 2016

Is 2016 good for gold?

This article basing on astrology claims that 2016 is good for stocks and bad for gold. Another market analyst shares a bullish sentiment for stocks, but not necessarily bearish for gold. But as for me, though I think 2016 is good for gold - bullion, coins and mining shares, I worry that as a result of market volatility as 2016 starts, gold is receiving unnecessary publicity. However, my positive perspective about gold was shaped by three anticipated events this 2016:


1. After reading several gold investment articles, I am expecting that this April 2016, gold pricing power will shift from both COMEX (New York) and LBMA (London) to SGE (China). 


2. For investors who are willing to wait until October, we will see the impact of the official acceptance of Yuan into the IMF's SDR on the international monetary system. That could be a signal of the long-awaited financial reset where the USD will be revalued. 


3. Lastly, after the November US election, one expert claims that the USD is also expected to decline. I think that will also be good for gold.






No comments: