Saturday, January 7, 2017

$DMPL

Danger! Danger!

I see danger approaching...

But one technical analyst sees an opportunity...

I don't deny the opportunity...

But in my reading, it happens after my foreseen danger takes place...

Anyway, both of us use technical tools...

And for him $DMPL is bullish...


And here is another technical analyst who thinks that $DMPL's trend has now turned bullish...


Seeing recommendations like these might prompt a trader to have a position in this stock...

I like this stock...particularly its canned fruits...

Meanwhile, I met a young long-term investor in facebook who really likes this stock...

He even gave me an advice not to follow the footsteps of technical traders...

I think he doesn't know what he is talking about...

Anyway, if he is true to his long-term commitment, this approaching danger is a great opportunity for him to add more shares to his position...

But of course, he has to endure first the pain of seeing a huge paper loss...

But as for me, I will only deploy capital in this stock once the storm passed away...

I based my interpretation on this chart...


A few weeks to months from now, we will know who is right...

No comments: