Friday, June 18, 2021

12 Most Requested Stocks

Just finished attending a webinar hosted by COL Financial. What I like the most in this webinar is the discussion on 12 most requested stocks. The reason I like it is due to the way these stocks are evaluated both from the technical and fundamental perspectives. Six stocks that are included in the most requested stocks are part of PSEi: MEG, ALI, MBT, AP, JFC, and MPI. The remaining six are popular in the market, which include ACEN, DITO, MM, DDMPR, MONDE, and APL. During the Q & A, DNL was added that both the technical and the fundamental analysts would consider it in their top three stocks. 

Both analysts are positive on the following stocks: ALI, MBT, AP, JFC, MONDE, MPI, and DNL. On the other hand, they don't like DITO, MM, and APL. The technical analyst is positive on both ACEN and DDMPR, but the fundamental analyst doesn't like them. As for MEG, basing on its current chart, the technical analyst is negative, but the fundamental analyst considers it very attractive. 

With all of these insights, I am updating my Watch List: ALI, DNL, DITO, MM, APL, and MEG. I agree with the insights of the analysts concerning ALI and DNL. As for DITO, MM, and APL, considering the warning of those experts, I think, I will still trade them, but I will be extra cautious. As for MEG, it appears to me that fundamentally, the stock is solid, but technically, I need to wait for the right time to buy.  

   

No comments: