Tuesday, December 20, 2016

$ALT/$CAL 2

Still testing my knowledge of EWT. That explains the differences in my charts...

Though I am dealing with the same stocks...

My new chart on $ALT...


Still confused about the direction of this stock. I am not sure what will happen on and after the day $ALT's change in par value.

A bearish scenario would put $ALT's current price movement forming Wave 1-2...

A bullish scenario on the other hand would mean $ALT's price action is heading towards Wave 1-3...

And here's $CAL's chart...


In contrast to earlier charts, which focuses more on the exact highs and lows to form a downtrend channel, this one considers the place of each price bar in the movement of waves. As a result, I see $CAL seeking the low of Wave C-4. If 2.27 was already the bottom, then I expect a bounce to form Wave C-5.

A bullish case can be built once Wave C-5 is complete. There might be a pull back first before starting a rally. 

No comments: